U.S. Aqua Services
Heavy Equipment Operator
Operates heavy equipment used in all dredging projects.
- Required: Travel
- Provide support to successful completion of construction and engineering work
- Operate all heavy equipment like cranes, earth movers, bulldozers, front-end loaders, and other related equipment.
- Operate the equipment in the right direction and angles to prevent accidents and damage of property.
- Ensure and manage the machines or equipment in a safe and secure way.
- Perform periodical safety, maintenance or servicing checks to ensure proper functioning of the equipment.
- Perform minor repair works during functioning problems
- Inform and advise the management or repairmen for major repairs or maintenance
- Drive and control the equipment
- Respond to signals and directions by the staff and work in coordination with them
- Work in adherence to safe practices, procedures, work site or traffic laws.
- Preferred: Marsh excavator experience
- Possess skills to operate heavy and power-driven equipment
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to communicate and interact both verbally and written
- A keen eye to details and good decision making skills
- Manage to handle emergency situations and work pressure
- Ability to complete work projects on time and in an effective manner
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible to work during odd hours